Sunday, July 24, 2011

Lindsay Lohan Pleads No Contest To Theft, Avoids Going To Jail

Late last month it was reported that Lindsay Lohan decided to plead no contest to misdemeanor theft and today she did just that. Lohan‘s attorney Shawn Chapman Holley entered Lindsay‘s no contest plea today and was happily met with a very light sentence for the crime. Judge Stephanie Sautner decided to punish Lohan by sentencing [...]

So my day yesterday was a total snoozefest … literally. Thankfully, I’m starting to feel better from the ill effects I suffered over the weekend but I am still not back to 100%. I did manage to rest up yesterday … which isn’t all too exciting but did help me feel better today.




If you can believe it, there were rumors of a secret Prince concert at a tiny club here in Hollywood last night and I managed to get ready to fly out the door … just in case (yes, I know, I’m crazy). There were rumors flying all over the place about where Prince might show up … in the end, I understand the plans fell thru with the booking venue and the secret show never happened. Tickets for this Friday and Saturday night did go on sale at noon so … some friends and I will be seeing Prince a couple more times this coming weekend.


Tonight, Darion and I are going to a special movie screening that I can’t really talk about just yet. But we are both very excited and looking forward to a fun night out :D




Thomas Jefferson
Edvard Munch
Babe Ruth
Roy Lichtenstein
Mark Rothko

No comments:

Post a Comment